Dear Family and Friends!!
Yes, I have gained weight and I am starting to lose it, I have been cutting back on food and since we are already biking 5+ miles a day it is good! If you go by the weight when I weigh myself in the morning than I have lost 8ish pounds, but during the day it's only around 5 pounds lost, but that's good either way! I did get you epistle mum and I loved it! I like hearing all the details! Thank you!
Awwwwww! Emily is going to be very lonely at home! But don't worry I will be home half way through the school year!!! OH!!! Before I forget, since school is starting up you have to tell me about how Westlake football team is doing please!!!
Emily is getting a new bed?!? that's crazy! What are y'all gonna do with the bunk bed? How is the basement doing??? Are y'all ready to paint yet????
It sounded like Laura had alot of fun at EFY! It really is alot of fun!! Laura, who was your c.o.w.? That's crush of the week if you didn't know! :D
That's awesome that y'all went to Bro. Christensens birthday!!! Do you know if they got my letter? I miss those people! Along with alot of other peoples!
Well it sounded like y'all had another eventful week!
This weeks synopsis is going to be short because things aren't happening right now. People that we teach and set times to go back and teach them either give us a bad address or don't show up! It is starting to get frustrating that people are doing that, and Elder Boudrero said that whenever some people find out who we are teaching they will go to that person and give them anti stuff. But I'm going to keep going and maybe I will find just one who is ready! We got pretty good rain storms on Tuesday and Saturday. We had Zone Conference on tuesday and it was pretty good! I enjoyed the spirit and I learned some good things that will help me be a better missionary! And yesturday we had Stake Conference, that one was also pretty good! That's pretty much it for my week!
Well I am going to put some pictures of animals I have encountered within the last 3 weeks. I love y'all and I hope y'all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment