Monday, August 8, 2011

Cameron's Letter August 8, 2011

Hello Family and Friends!
Sounds like alot more fun than I am having, but I am having a different kind of fun than y'all! Yep! I got the tires! Thank you very much for them! Richie is now in the MTC?!? That's awesome!!!!!!
For the MP3 umm which ever, if you feel you want to record something for me now you can send it, or you can wait for my birthday or something! But I think I might send my other one back and have you put Octobers conference on that one because the one y'all have is the one that has all the other conference talks on them and I don't think I will get tried of them as quickly as if I had just April's Conference! You can do what you want with the pencils!

Robbie is engaged!?! Holy Cow!!! Next you will be telling me that Karen is getting married!!!

Well it sounds like y'all have had alot of fun with cousins in Canada, I miss everyone up there! And I wanna go fishin!! And jump off the docks! And all the fun stuff y'all did! Well when I do return and go to Canada it will be great!! And I wish I could have seen Richie off, but I will definately be there at the airport to pick him up!!! (Along with his family of course!)

Well this week has been an interesting week I did 2 trade offs 2 days in a row and pretty much all our plans both days fell through!! I got to stay here in Alma and Elder Boudrero went to other places! I wasn't quite sure how things were going to play out, but I did the best I could! The first trade off however we saw an new investigator named Carmen and we taught her the 1st lesson and when we told her that Joseph Smith was confused about which church was true, she felt the same! We gave her a Bible, a Book of Mormon, and a pamphlet! She said she would start reading, and that she liked to read! So I think she could progress, but she didn't come to church. It has been 3 straight weeks of no investigators at church! Friday I was on trade offs with one of the ZL's (Elder Howland) and we pretty much tracting all day! And we got along really well! He and I are alot alike! We talked about video games and Star Wars!!! It was pretty cool! And the morning before we traded back we went to see an appointment but they didn't answer so Elder Howland wanted to talk to a group of people on the other side of the street and we went and told them who we were and bore testimony of Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith as a Prophet, and the Book of Mormon! And gave them all copies of the Book of Mormon and we are seeing them again tonight! There were 5 in the group!! It was awesome!!!!!!!!! This gospel is awesome!!!! Stay true!!!! I love y'all!!!

Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment