Hello everyone!
My head is doing great! The color did change a little bit but not much. Thank you for forwarding Coach Robinson's comment! And yes I got the letter you sent! Thank you for that, it was very inspirational!!
When we got the report it didn't say who was at fault, so I'm guessing that just both the insurance compnaies will pay for our cars, like our insurance pays for ours and hers will pay for hers (I think). We are still waiting on our insurance to tell us we can put it in the shop, we had to go to a local shop and get an estitmate on it and email it to the insuarnce company so we are just waiting to hear back from them. I was on early last week because we were in Douglas and their were 8 of us going to email so have went earlier and the other half went later, but I will still be getting on around 10 am your time.
This week is transfers and I am staying here and Elder Boudrero is leaving and I get to be companions with Elder Horning again (my MTC comp) I honestly didn't expect to be companions with him again haha!
Abu finally kicked the can!?!?! I thought he was going to die in his sleep!! Great! If you do get a boy kitty name him Kronk!! No seriously!
Let Aunt Ja Nae know that she is in my prayers! And that when Richie comes back we have to do another crossword puzzle together!!!
School! How I remember those days!! I don't really miss them right now haha!!! Is Emily gonna try and get into Art or is she going to stay in Choir? Laura you are crazy!! You actually wanna read a text book! That's what nervous 7th graders do! haha!!!
Yeah um there is something you can try when you send the package put the chocolate in plastic bags and maybe put an ice pack in the bag with them and that will keep it cooler longer. Put when they get here I can put them in the fridge! Umm I actually have thought about what I want for my birthday... actually I haven't given it much thought haha! I will think about it and let y'all know!
The first half of this week was an extention of last week, Wednesday I got another flat tire!?! This time my back tire! We ran out of patches so I put my other new tire in so hopefully I won't have anymore problems with them! We are still struggling with finding people. It is rough. We can't even get any investigators to church! But we are going to keep going because we will eventually find someone! We are biking alot now and I have lost about 10 pounds! I'm so happy! I decided to switch to not eating a big dinner, but having a bigger lunch and it seems to be working! Sorry that my emails haven't been very long. I will try to make my week more filled with stuff to talk about. Oh! We got chased by a Big Husky yesturday! It scared the crap outta Elder Boudrero! He hates dogs with a passion! Oh! And this morning we built a huge fire! We made torches and pretended to be pillagers! It was AWESOME!!! I will put the pictures up here! I did take a video but I haven't been able to send videos so far. Well that's it for me, I love y'all and pray for y'all alot!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment